Monday, May 17, 2010

Olive - 3 months old

Miss Olive is 3 months old! I can hardly believe it. Trying to intentionally enjoy each moment to the fullest, remembering how fleeting this sweet time is. I want to really look her in the eyes and remember.
Thanks to Auntie Michelle for the sweet sweater. :)


 

Olive loves walking but not the bright sun in her eyes, so we christened the still-too-big hat from Grandma Sandy. [And I am borrowing B's sunglasses? How is it that sunglasses go missing during winter?


 Abbey loves Olive. To lick or not to lick... I feel bad for telling Abbey not to lick her when she is trying to show Olive her approval. 











These last two pictures I took this morning. I love this look. So many fun moments. And then letting me know I was taking too long.


2 comments:

Dutch said...

Best Daughter Ever. I love these pictures! Missing you ladies.

candacemorris said...

3 months old! So excited to come home and snatch up some memories with that little lady!